JOB TITLE: Draftsman
JOB LOCATION: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Produce production / technical / workshop drawings following specifications and calculations
- Prepare cutting list and accessories list for production and installation
- Interpretation of AutoCAD drawings
- Prepare rough sketches and detailed work with the use of AutoCAD.
- Perform calculations for materials and furniture accessories.
- Liaise with architects and technical officers
- Prepare, review and redraft alongside the technical and interior design team.
- Ensure final designs are compliant with clients’ specifications and requirements
- Identify and communicate potential design problems to team members.
Core Working Relationships:
- Customer Service / Sales Team.
- Interior Design Team.
- Technical Team.
- Logistics/Procurement Team.
- Production Team.
- Installers, Upholsterers & Sprayers.
Education & Experience
- OND / HND in Building Technology or Architecture.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years previous work experience as a draftsman.
- Previous work experience in a furniture manufacturing company is an added advantage.
Key Job Attributes
- Clear written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Problem solving and innovative skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and Result – Oriented.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent with production of technical drawings and interpreting same.
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: November 30, 2021