JOB TITLE: Drilling System Specialist
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
- Actively ensure that all operations under his/her control are conducted safely, and to high quality standards.
- Plans, conducts and follow up abrasive jet drilling operations.
- Liaises with customers, both at the well site and in the office.
- Prepares and maintains field technical equipment.
- Monitors own performance, and that of people reporting to him/her.
- Communicates relevant Information to the organization.
- Pursues his/her own training and development, and participates in that his / her subordinates
- Maintains Company equipment.
- Prepares maintenance procedures and schedules for incorporation in the Company’s Management Systems,
- Provides technical support to the company’s design, operations and manufacturing functions
- Provides relevant operational information to technical staff to facilitate better design, operation and maintenance of Field Technical Equipment.
- Maintain a clear view at all times of technical and financial (cost) performance of assigned activities.
- Contributes to a climate and culture where QHSE issues are addressed effectively and speedily, as part of everyone’s normal function.
- Contributes to the effectiveness of the Company’s Internal systems; increasing efficiency and reducing administrative overhead. Reports regularly on the progress of assigned activities, in accordance with routine and ad- hoc reporting requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
- 10 years of experience as Driller.
- Ability to communicate across a broad range of technical disciplines.
- Practical skills -gets things done.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume electronically to the advertiser at: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: February 8, 2021
|Job Category||Oil & Gas / Energy|