Driver needed at Asset and Equity Group.
JOB TITLE: Driver
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Pick up staff from the place and at the time they’ve requested.
- Assist staff with loading and unloading their luggage.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed.
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- Valid driver’s licence, polite and professional disposition.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour), effective communication skills, knowleadgeable in road networks and routes in Lagos State.
- Work Experience (include number of years and kind required): minimum of 1 year.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: October 20, 2020
|Job Category||Driving / Haulage|