JOB TITLE: Driver
JOB LOCATION: Oshogbo, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Follow all Operational Procedures and Standards.
- Maintain the service and appearance of vehicles daily.
- Ensure that the cars are fuel at the company’s designated filling stations every day.
- Keep the cars in clean condition (Exterior, interior engine).
- Checking the engine oil, battery water, tyres, and knowing when the car has any fault.
- Confirm and keep records to know when the vehicle is due for servicing, and report to the supervisor who in turn will report to the Logistics Officer.
- Check all vehicle particulars and ensure they are up to date.
- Reporting: prompt reporting of any problems developed in the cause of carrying out daily activities to the Supervisor.
- Maintain driver logs and record all movements in the trip sheet.
- Safely transport consignment to customer location in a timely, safe, courteous and professional manner.
- Act as an observer during operation and report same to control room and the operation officer.
- Maintain vehicle Inventory which includes doing a general check of the vault to ensure all cash bags are removed after the day’s operation.
- Adhere to all safety requirements particular to the vehicle, crew, consignment.
- Denying all unauthorized access into the vehicle.
- Abide by all traffic rules and regulations including Federal Road Safety Regulations.
- Follow delivery / pickup instructions from supervisor .
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor, Logistics or operations officer.
- Graduate or it’s equivalent.
- 7 years work experience (CIT experiences will be added advantages)
- Spy Police will be an added advantage.
- Age Range: 35 – 45 Years.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: recruitme[email protected] and copy [email protected] using the Jo Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Submit hard copy at:
Station Road, Opposite Post Office,
Oshogbo, Osun State.
Deadline: August 31, 2021