JOB TITLE: Edo (Bini Language) Teacher
JOB LOCATION: Benin City, Edo
Job Type: Full-time
- Assessing the capabilities of the students and developing appropriate lesson plans and curricula.
- Pronouncing words and phrases and explaining their meanings to students.
- Conducting research to develop appropriate learning materials, language games, and other teaching aids.
- Using both in-class activities and online resources and platforms to create a blended learning environment.
- Teaching the various tiers of Bini Language to students.
- Developing and grading informal and formal written and oral assessments.
- Scheduling feedback sessions with students and providing extra support or enrichment activities as required.
- Making recommendations to students for further learning and development.
- Organizing conversational classes and fun events where students can engage with Edo culture.
- Updating records and handling various administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Linguistics or related discipline.
- Degree in education or a teaching certificate may be required.
- Proven proficiency in oral and written Edo language.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Patience and resilience.
- Innovative thinking.
- Good administration skills.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|