Electrical Electronics Engineering Instructor needed at Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI).
JOB TITLE: Electrical Electronics Engineering Instructor
JOB LOCATION: Delta
Employment Type: Contract
- The job role involves the teaching of Electrical Electronics Engineering (International Vocational Qualification – IVQ).
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands-on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver course during the course duration
- Liaise with training coordinator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer Assessment
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- To make a suggestion to the training coordinator concerning improvements in curriculum
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of B.Eng, HND in Electrical Electronics Engineering, or related degree
- Possession of other professional Electrical Electronics Engineering/Technology certifications will be highly desirable
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience teaching electrical electronics Engineering/ Technology
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in the field as an Electrical Electronics Engineer/Technologist.
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent Instructional abilities
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Practical knowledge of ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS technologies desired
- Ability to conduct research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letters to: [email protected] with the Job Title e.g. “Electrical Electronics Engineering Instructor ” as the subject of the mail
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: September 25, 2020
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|