JOB TITLE: Electrical Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Abuja, Nigeria
- Calculation, planning and design of the power supply on construction sites and stationary companies (storage areas and production facilities)
- Operation, maintenance and purchasing advice for electrotechnical products, plants and systems, such as energy technology (power generators, switchgear, transformers) in the medium and low voltage range
- Planning of switchgear and control systems
- Supervision of industrial technology (crushing plants, concrete and asphalt mixing plants), automation and programming technology, such as:
- PLC programming and program changes, Siemens PLC, Step5, Step7, T / A Portal, Woodward, CAT and FG Wilson Gen-Set controls, CompAP Gen-Set control, SIMATIC WinCC Flexible, T / A Portal WinCC, CompAp Intelvision
- Technical responsibility of the electricians nationwide
- Monthly reporting / statistics of internal electricity consumption / energy costs
- Coordination and control of subcontractors
What are You Bringing with you?
- Completed studies as an electrical engineer or state-certified electrical engineer (m / f / d)
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Very good written and spoken English
- Experienced handling of the common MS Office programs
- Confident appearance, resilience and ability to work in a team
- Initiative and commitment
What Do We Offer You?
- A responsible job awaits you with very good pay with various allowances, social benefits and a low tax burden.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the occupational medical examinations, your vaccination protection, visa and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- On-site medical care and a comprehensive security concept.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|