Electrical Engineer (Solar) is needed at Don Quester Consulting
JOB TITLE: Electrical Engineer (Solar)
LOCATION: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Ability to perform every electrical work needed to connect solar system to electric grid. This includes proper grounding systems, controls and all testing necessary.
- Assist in creating or interpreting the solar panel installation plans, mapping out the steps of the installation and where all of the components will be installed.
- Assist service operations team in troubleshooting issues related to installation.
- Plan and develop operation and maintenance program for clients and internal use.
- Able to check site feasibility and provide the best suitable option for enhancing suitability.
- Compliance to the company laid down policies and process.
- Propose solutions and process improvement to better aide the companies goals and objectives.
- Compliance to the safety and quality regulations.
- Report all near-miss to the relevant safety personnel.
- Assist in performing site visits and maintenance checkups on a regular bases.
- Undertake any other related duties as requested.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc or HND in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 2 years proven work experience in Renewable Energy Industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and updated CV in pdf format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
|Job Category||Electrician, Engineering / Technical|
|Deadline||1st July, 2020.|