Job Title: Electrical Engineering Discipline Leader, EDL
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00042
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type / Contract: TBD.
Job Summary / Role Description
- Required to provide technical guidance and support as the team installs, maintains, and repairs the building’s electrical system;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring that safety standards and compliance codes are met, and oversee the training and scheduling of workers;
- Maintaining and troubleshooting electrical equipment;
- Reading and interpreting design schematics to ensure the proper installation of electrical systems
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree;
- Minimum of 7 years plus of experience in Oil & Gas in related field;
- Experience in project phases; Conceptual-pre FEED, FEED and Detail Engineering related to Oil-Gas/Petrochemical projects;
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate.
Deadline: May 18, 2021
|Job Category||Electrical/Engineering, Engineering / Technical|