JOB TITLE: Electrical / Mechanical Technician
JOB LOCATION: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Run electrical tests and inspections, cleaning contacts or circuit boards and ensuring that systems are grounded.
- Install outlets, lighting fixtures and switches.
- Perform preventative measures such as oiling motors, bending conduit and replacing old wiring.
- Install new or refurbished equipment for manufacturing or production plants.
- Test to ensure that new machinery is ready to be implemented and work out any issues before the equipment is used on a daily basis.
- Troubleshoot to determine the cause of faulty machines.
- Conduct scheduled maintenance on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis to keep machines running at they are intended and to avoid any down-time due to break-downs or improper operations.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Work on other electrical projects as required.
- Prepare, update and maintain reports pertaining to the repair and maintenance of industrial machines.
Core Working Relationships:
- Technical Team
- Production Team
- Administration Team
Education & Experience
- B.Eng / HND in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an Industrial Electrician in a manufacturing environment.
Key Job Attributes
- Highly flexible
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of electrical systems, hand tools and industrial equipment.
- Experience with routine maintenance operations.
- Knowledge of safe operating procedures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: October 9, 2021