Michael Stevens Consulting is a long-established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. Their headquarter is currently located at 22b Rafiu Shittu St, Oke Ira, Lagos.
They are currently recruiting candidates for the position shown below.
- Installation, maintenance, repair, test, and commissioning of electrical/electronic equipment including systems necessary to ensure safe, efficient and reliable operation of plant equipment.
- Work on electrical transmission and distribution systems, and all types of electrical equipment without supervision and following electrical safety rules.
- Troubleshoot PLCs ladder logic software programs, PLC interfaces with electrical devices, like motors, Power Management Systems, and Electrical switchgear, correcting major and minor faults.
- Collaborate with other colleagues to execute regulatory inspections, preventative maintenance, and reactive/breakdown maintenance identified during inspections or as requested by the Operations Team.
- Reduce maintenance cost whilst assuring technical integrity and ensuring that SPDC Quality standards are not compromised.
- Safely and accurately execute electrical maintenance activities on a wide variety of operationally sensitive electrical equipment, following maintenance/inspection procedures and manuals.
- Works closely with the Control Room while performing maintenance to ensure no nuisance alarms or trips.
- Comply with SPDC’s HSE-MS requirements e.g. adhere to the Permit-to-Work Safe system of work, etc.
- Involvement in Engineering / Production related Improvement Initiatives.
- Perform general work or other assignments/duties necessary to ensure the safe, clean and efficient operations of the facilities with due regards to the protection of the environment and host communities.
- Must be willing to be on-all ad work a variety of shifts in order to meet plant needs. Also, be open to learning new skills and/or occasional cross-discipline activities to progress the team goals.
- Proper documentation of work executed via SAP systems as may be required.
- Identifying critical spares and follow-up ordering and delivery.
- Integrate with other disciplines to achieve Asset integrity on a continuous basis.
- Promotes site safety and continuous hazard identification, mitigation, and close-out.
- Other assignments for continuous improvements as exigent.
- B.Sc/B.Tech/HND in Electrical Engineering with at least Electrical Systems/equipment maintenance in the Oil and Gas Industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Job title” as the subject of the email.
|Deadline||15th December, 2019.|