AIM Consultants Limited is recruiting candidates for an Electro-Mechanical / Instrumentation Engineer.
JOB TITLE: Electro-Mechanical / Instrumentation Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
- The Scope of Works includes packaged Water Treatment, Booster pumps, Transmission Line, Ground Reservoirs, Elevated Water Tanks / Water Towers, Distribution and Metering.
- Experience in Sewage Treatment Plants should be provided for better Assessment of Candidate but will not add to qualification results.
Job Description / Requirements
- Electro-Mechanical / Instrumentation Engineer responsible for planning, coordinating of all Procurement Processes including coordinating the installation of Electro-Mechanical Facilities on the project and budgeting as well as Cost Controls of Electro-Mechanical Equipment.
- Must possess B.Sc. / B.Eng. Degree in Electrical/ Electronics / Instrumentation / Mechanical Engineering. Accredited with relevant professional bodies and Minimum of 10 years experience.
- Professionals experienced in design review and supervision in water works in anglophone west africa.
- Schedule of Contract Claims Experts will be flexible.
- All Professional should provide a paragraph indicating their methodology in Capacity Building ensuring proper transfer of Engineering and Technological know-how to the Client’s seven young graduates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|