Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) is recruiting candidates for an Embedded Systems Engineer.
JOB TITLE: Embedded Systems Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Oregun, Lagos, Nigeria
- The Embedded Systems Engineers role is to plan, build, support and maintain in-house technology equipment and technology assets.
- This includes planning, procurement, installing, configuring, diagnosing, repairing, building and upgrading assigned hardware technology while ensuring optimal performance.
- The individual will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide build documentation where required.
- Assist in preparing and procuring items required to build products.
- Building in-house products both prototypes and final product while providing detailed documentation on process and procedures taken during the build.
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring device performance during test.
- Accurately document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and substitution.
- Conduct research, evaluate and recommend hardware products for purchase.
- Work with end users to identify and deliver required service levels.
- Liaise with, and provide training and support to, end users and staff on operation and other issues.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Ability to conduct research into issues with products as required.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Self motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Knowledge in microcontroller programming and building real-time systems.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM or AUTOCAD.
- Knowledge of C, C++, C# and ability to build software for Linux platforms.
- Knowledge of Embedded Systems Design with PIC microcontrollers of STM32 will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Electronic Circuit Design
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|