Engineer, BSS needed at 9mobile.
JOB TITLE: Engineer, BSS
JOB LOCATION: Jos, Plateau
- Coordinate all assigned BSS site construction activities in the region end to end from start up to commissioning and handover.
- Coordinate TX and enterprise link work order implementation.
- Supervision of Optic Fiber installations and related activities.
- Carry out technical site survey of new and existing BSS sites in line with Network deployment processes.
- Conduct all step by step acceptance testing of BSS site activities.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to by contractors/vendors on all BSS sites.
- Supervise installation teams in conducting feeder and antenna line verification test (VSWR, DTF).
- Supervise the hand over of RAN sites built to EMTS specifications to Network Operations Team
- Ensure end-to-end deployment process of target BSS sites.
- Deliver continuous progress report activities of all assigned network site rollout tasks to the line manager.
- Ensure all construction Hold points are approved before casting and tower acceptance.
- Supervise site relocation and consolidation projects with assigned vendors and Colo providers
- Supervise fibre verification exercise with maintenance vendors, and new deployment were required.
- Prepare CURF for new Colo site or upgrade.
- Confirm passive infrastructure up grade and installation readiness.
- Supervise transmission links decommissioning and relocation as stipulated in the work order.
- Quality inspection of field installations on BTS, MW, Routers, OSN, Optical Fiber, Civil and M&E works in line with established quality control procedures; and reporting same to the office.
- Reporting of site activities at specified intervals- daily, weekly, monthly or ad-hoc.
- Ensure the implementation of environmental impact assessment in the project.
- In-house site deployment activities.
- Deployment of Enterprise Network infrastructure and services.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line Manager.
- Extensive travels.
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical, Civil, Mechanical or relevant Engineering discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Two (2) years post NYSC experience.
- Business Application Knowledge
- Engineering Installation.
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving.
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
Deadline: January 31, 2021