JOB TITLE: Engineer, Microwave Transmission
JOB LOCATION: Abuja, NG
- Provide necessary support towards the integration, operation and maintenance of all backbone, access, enterprise /leased microwave links.
- Provide support for the regional field support engineers , in resolving transmission faults and minimize network downtime to the barest minimum
- Proffer solutions to repetitive transmission network faults affecting network quality and availability
- Liaise with the regional field support engineers to resolve prolonged and repetitive transmission faults
- Ensure all preventive and corrective maintenance, configuration change orders/request are duly implemented according to the work order/change request process.
- Responsible for the timely troubleshooting / diagnosis of transmission links faults; follow up with resolving party to ensure that faults are resolved within acceptable MTTR.
- First degree in a related Engineering field
- Two (2) to Four(4) years post NYSC work experience in the telecom industry.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Service Continuity Management,Monitoring and Control
- Telecommunications & Mobile NetworkStandards & Specifications
- Network Administration
- Problem Solving / Analytical thinking
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|