English Educator needed at Bradfield Consulting Limited.
JOB TITLE: English Educator
JOB LOCATION: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The subject teacher-english educator will work with all members of staff in the implementation of the College Strategic Plan and the provision of exemplary learning experiences for the students.
- The role of the subject teacher requires a broad knowledge of the subject area/s, the ability to facilitate the student’s learning in the skills and content of their subject, and concern for pastoral care of the students.
- The Subject Teacher should cater for, and enhance, the individual needs and learning styles of each student.
The Subject Teacher-English Educator will be responsible for:
- Preparing and teaching of lessons as set out in the curriculum, setting the assessment tasks and marking students work
- Maintaining accurate records of student attendance, student academic progress and personal management skills
- Developing units of work for the subjects taught, according to the agreed curriculum
- Writing students reports
- Communicating with parents/guardians, particularly through official Parent/Teacher meetings.
- Fulfilling the requirements of the particular faculty in areas such as: promotion of the faculty, availability for co-curricular activities in the faculty, development of evaluation and assessment policies and procedures, and attendance at meetings.
- Investigating and applying developments in subject content and education initiatives
- Collaborating with colleagues in their subject area/s, when appropriate.
- Maintaining contact with subject networks, as necessary.
- Assisting the Head of Department in curriculum organisation.
- Working with the Homeroom Teacher regarding issues of pastoral care.
- Completing other duties as required by the Principal
The Subject Teacher-English Educator is responsible to:
- The Head of Department
- The Assistant Principal Learning and Teaching
- The Principal.
- Bachelor’s Degree, PGCE qualification.
- 3 – 9 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: September 23, 2020
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|