JOB TITLE: English Language Teacher
JOB LOCATION: Lugbe, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to employ an English teacher with an outstanding track record of teaching English lessons to students in Secondary School. The English teacher will be responsible for the teaching of reading, writing and speaking skills.
- The ideal candidate must possess a pleasant disposition that will enhance the learning process; and engage students in meaningful and fun activities, creating an environment conducive to learning.
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, English language or related field (+ PGDE)
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in teaching English Language.
- TRCN Certificate is an added advantage.
- Must be fluent in speaking English language.
- The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Computer Skills is also relevant.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: October 10, 2021
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|