JOB TITLE: English Teacher (Phonics & Diction) & Music Teacher
JOB LOCATION: Kabba, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
- An ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in English with a minimum of Second Class lower division and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education ( if the first degree is not Education Career-related) with a minimum teaching experience of 5 years.
- Teaching experience in an International Private School environment or a highly rated Federal Government College will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, multi-tasking, and time management ( A candidate whose accent or his/her mother tongue impacts his/her spoken English will not be considered).
- Must be compliant with the Modern Teaching Approach.
- Must be a good team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire others.
- Must have good fluency in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- These individuals will be required to go the extra mile to support our students not only to succeed but become globally competitive.
- Must have taught and prepared students for WASCE/GCE and IGCSE examinations with excellent performances.
- Applicants must be resident in Kabba, Kogi State, or willing to relocate to Kabba town.
- The school offers an attractive salary package with a lot of incentives.
- Candidates will undergo our rigorous recruitment process including pre-employment background checks before they are considered to be successful.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join SVIC. We remain committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff, volunteers, and other third parties to share these commitments.
Deadline: October 10, 2021
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|