Action Against Hunger is recruiting candidates for an Entry-level Data Entry Assistant.
JOB TITLE: Entry-level Data Entry Assistant
JOB LOCATION: Abuja
- The position is based in Abuja, FCT and is a 3 months contract. The Data Entry Assistant is to oversee the consolidation of the timesheets and listing files.
- What is at stake is the timely delivery of the consolidated file in order to finalize accounting.
- Request and compile completed timesheet from the capital and field-based HR Assistants;
- Update the data entry template with the information from completed and submitted timesheet;
- For manually completed timesheets, re-enter the data from paper timesheet (manual) into the Excel template in order to get the percentage allocation at the bottom of the file.
- Modify the data entry template, line by line with the percentage as given by the timesheet;
- Make coherence checks and share inconsistencies with the Finance HoD.
- Check the quality of data on timesheets and clarify inconsistencies if any with employees and managers.
- Submits the corrected data entry template to the HR Administration Manager.
- Submits all International employees timesheets to the HR HoD.
- Have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree/ HND in any field.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in office administrative work.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Professional experience in data entry and good knowledge of data entry/analysis software packages is a must.
- Experience in archiving and documentation procedures.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to maintain confidentiality and analytical
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Approachable, diplomatic, and able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment.
- Daily Worker Rate: 4,995 Naira (5% taxable)
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|
|Deadline||18th June, 2020.|