Entry-level Peer Educators (Plateau) is needed at the Society for Family Health (SFH)
JOB TITLE: Peer Educator
Ref Id: sfh-89946
Contract Duration: 4 Months
The successful candidates will perform the following functions:
- Carry out community familiarisation, mobilise peers and venue selection for sessions.
- Take in the lead in community advocacy activities for parents and guardians.
- Provide support in developing a monthly work plan.
- Manage and provide technical assistance to peers during the sessions.
- Achieve weekly/monthly outreach targets.
- Compile, validate and report data on session activities.
- Carry out any other responsibility as may be assigned.
Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of a National Diploma (ND) in Social/Behavioural Sciences or a related field of study.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in community and health-related interventions, especially in behaviour change communication and management of health-related plans.
- Experience in advocacy / IPC will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate ability and competency in working with local communities and community leaders.
- The successful candidate must be a resident in the state/community of implementation.
- He/She must be able to speak the local language of the intervention state (Igbo/Hausa/Yoruba).
- He/She must be conversant with the norms and values of the community.
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|
|Deadline||24th April, 2020.|