Entry-Level WASH Assistant – COVID-19 is needed at Action Against Hunger Nigeria
JOB TITLE: WASH Assistant – COVID-19
LOCATION: Maiduguri, Borno
Type: Full Time
Department: Programmes – WASH
Start date: As Soon As Possible
Direct Line Manager: WASH Officer
- Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health, and advocacy.
- Identification and support of LGA Task Force and LGA Rapid Response Team
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support in the identification and training of LGA Task Force, LGA Rapid Response Team, WASH and Health and Nutrition units on Infection, Prevention and Control (IPC) on COVID 19 together with other AAH project team members.
- Attend and lead regular LGA Task Force meetings
- Support LGAs on work-plan activities for their LGAs.
- Work with these LGA teams to ensure commitment and accountability with respect to how their activities or engagement promote infectious control and prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
- Ensure that they observe Standard Infection Prevention and Control at all times
- University Degree/ Higher National Diploma in Civil Engineering, Water Resource Engineering, Hydraulics, Environmental Engineering and other related engineering fields with experience in areas of WASH and Health program
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in monitoring and supervision of construction works.
- Good understanding of BoQs
- Team management and activity planning
- Good organizational ability
- Good knowledge of the intervention area
- Dynamism and Flexibility
- Fluent in Hausa/Fulani (both written and spoken).
- Experience in WASH and Health Programme.
|Job Category||NGO / Community Services|
|Deadline||28th July, 2020.|