JOB TITLE: Exams and Records Officer
JOB LOCATION: Benin City, Edo
- Being aware of examination changes each year.
- Perparing results analysis for senior management.
- Timely registeration of students for WAEC, NECO and other international exams.
- Issuing exam results
- Safe keeping of exam both internal and external exam records of students.
- Managing invigilators. This includes training new invigilators and updating existing invigilators on rules and regulation changes on an annual basis
- Updating examination-related policies
- Managing the examination entry process, including gathering information from teaching staff to ensure that students’ examination entries are made correctly and on time, making amendments/withdrawals etc.
- Managing the examination preparation process. This includes preparing examination timetables for students and staff; creating seating plans for each examination room; briefing candidates, staff and parents; receiving, checking and securely storing confidential examination materials; administering internal assessment etc.
- Managing examination days in accordance with awarding body regulations, including preparing for each exam day, starting an examination, dealing with emergencies, irregularities and malpractice, ending the examination, collecting the examination scripts and packing and dispatching examination scripts
- Contingency planning
- Managing examination results. This includes accessing results electronically/downloading results from awarding body secure sites and preparing for results to be disseminated to each student/candidate.
- All other ADHOC duties pertaining to the position.
- B.Sc/ B.Ed in any relevant field.
- Experience with working in a school environment.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- An understanding of multiple IT systems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Opportunity for growth.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|