Executive Driver / PA needed at Asset and Equity Group.
JOB TITLE: Executive Driver / PA
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Safely and timely drive the CEO to work and back, and to occasions.
- Safely drive the CEO’s relatives, visitors, business partners and associates to and from places authorized.
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts.
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition.
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary.
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take.
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the CEO’s car(s).
- Keep a travel log to record locations travelled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Carry out some modest office undertakings like organizing records, and cleaning the employer’s office and desk.
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the CEO.
- Driver’s licence, good communication skills, clean driving record, discretion and trustworthiness, flexibility and adaptability, organisational skills and ability to multitask.
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts.
- Work Experience (include number of years and kind required): minimum of 2 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: October 20, 2020
|Job Category||Driving / Haulage|