JOB TITLE: Experienced Fibre Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
- Design and create fit for purpose and cost-effective fibre optic to include topology layout, fibre splice plans, cable duct and routing, and where applicable. utilising Openreach PIA.
- Work in accordance to Company Quality, Safety and Health processes and procedures
- Coordinate the production of construction and cabling work packages for internal or external teams.
- Ensure that all works comply with guidelines and relevant codes of practice.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders, internal, external and local authorities to ensure effective implementation of the infrastructure and react to any changes.
- Coordinate projects, execute processes, and ensure successful project completion.
- Development of the project execution plan.
- Assist with scheduling project tasks and keeping the project deliverables up to date with accurate information.
- Support all levels of the organization by generating and analysing program/project data using standard reporting tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables and be accountable for standardizing reporting formats and statistical analysis methodologies.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Should have knowledge of all trenching methods Normal trenching. HDD, Thrust Boring.
- Should have knowledge on Duct integrity test. Cable Blowing / Pulling and Hand holes.
- Ability to carry out test with OTDR and Laser Source Power Meter and analyse the results.
- Serve as custodian of as built, diagrams and other related documents for fixed & mobile network.
- Minimum of first Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or any other related field.
- A Post Graduate degree in Engineering, or Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience in fibre optic operations.
- Experience working with Fibre Optic projects.
- Vast knowledge in live network splicing and testing.
- Should have an understanding of SDH / PDH / DWDM technology.
- Extremely attractive and competitive remuneration packages.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a scanned passport photograph to: [email protected] using the “EFE” as the subject of the mail.
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: June 22, 2021
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|