Global Energy Company is recruiting candidates for an Expert – Conditional Maintenance.
JOB TITLE: Expert – Conditional Maintenance
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
- He is responsible for the preparation, organization and implementation of interventions concerning conditional preventive maintenance, including the measurement of vibration, the sampling of lubricants and performance monitoring on pumps, motors, compressors, turbines and electric motors on all sites affected by the client agreement.
- He is responsible for interpreting the results of vibration measurements and is responsible for interpreting lubricants analysis made in a specific laboratory; on these analyses, Based on this analysis, he identifies corrective actions to be undertaken on the equipment concerned.
- He is responsible for measuring and analysing the vibration after the restart of mechanical equipment,
- He participated in all technical meetings within his/her field of competence.
- With his/her teams, s/he assists SMC (specific maintenance contracts).
- S/he must have particular regard to the logistical constraints of the COMPANY for the planning activities and sets priorities for its interventions according to the degree of criticality of the equipment,
- S/he identifies the need for tools, specific or not, to perform the required service,
- S/he follows the evolution of all late work under its responsibility and propose remedial action if the delay becomes unmanageable.
- S/he follows the evolution of all late work under its responsibility and propose remedial action if the delay becomes unmanageable,
- Monitors, the actions taken concerning the analysis of vibration, lubricant analysis and performance monitoring until their correction,
- S/he is responsible for the implementation of the approved operating instructions and current industry practices when performing interventions under its control, thus ensuring the quality of maintenance.
- S/he monitors the status and quantity of available tools and, if necessary, request replacement or purchase,
- S/he offers improvements in procedures.
- B.Sc. in Maintenance, Mechanical Engineering (2.1),
- 5 years of general industrial maintenance
- Ability to work offshore under the climatic conditions of the site,
- Experience in CMMS
- Interested candidates should have a proven sense of responsibilities and a talent for management, rigorous and methodical approach to operations. Must show common sense and be able to anticipate and analyse.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|
|Deadline||5th August, 2020.|