JOB TITLE: Facility Manager
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the maintenance, development, performance and delivery of the: facilities to the School to produce an efficient service and delivery solution
- Be able to lead the facilities team efficiently, to increase efficiency and maximize performance.
- Monitor and manage staff responsible for maintaining a clear and tidy school environment.
- Be alert and act immediately on repairs prior using, and costing them before obtaining approval for the maintenance work.
Job Qualification & Qualities
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Building or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years cognate experience
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: September 15, 2021