JOB TITLE: Family Physician
JOB LOCATION: Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Organizing workloads
- Performing surgical procedures
- Providing general pre- and post-operative care
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff, and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education
- Managing a department
- Leading a medical team
- Teaching and supervising trainee doctors
- Solutions to help keep the organization safe.
All Consultants should have the following qualifications:
- Fellowship of the Nigerian Postgraduate Medical College or the West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent.
- He / She must be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with current practicing licenses.
Deadline: August 31, 2021
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|