Owens and Xley Consults is recruiting candidates for a Fashion Production Supervisor (Quality Control).
JOB TITLE: Fashion Production Supervisor (Quality Control)
JOB LOCATION: Lekki, Lagos
- Setting quality standards for the factory
- Monitor the quality of the product through the various stages of production
- Establish SOPs for production and preparatory processes to get right first time quality from each process.
- Develop template for quality measurement and recording quality
- Train the newly hired quality personnel on company quality policies and how to use quality tools
- Double check measurements
- Auditing inward fabric and trims and ensuring only quality goods are accepted
- Document inward fabrics with appropriate names and tags
- Ensure that no faulty fabric is sent for cutting. If minor faults are present in the fabric, defects should be marked on the fabric and must be communicated to cutting department
- Preparing audit report of fabrics and accessories
- Conducting pre production meeting before production starts
- Submit weekly analysis quality reports
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc
- Background in fashion is a must.
- Excellent technical skills
- Leadership skills
- Good numerical skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Team work
- Eye for details
- Must be female for gender balance
- Must reside within the lekki axis.
- N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Deadline||17h April, 2020.|