FCMB Agritech EPIC Pitch and Conference 2020
Title: FCMB Agritech EPIC Pitch and Conference 2020
About the Program
- The FCMB Agritech EPIC Pitch seeks to grow the Agricultural sector by providing early to growth-stage entrepreneurs with prerequisite resources to grow and scale their Agritech businesses.
- The program will support Agritech businesses in Nigeria, and the rest of Africa, with seed investment, access to workspace, market & network that stimulates innovation, collaboration and business growth.
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the event would take place online.
Who Should Apply?
The program is open to Agritech startups in Africa using technology to solve any of the following problems in the Agricultural sector:
- Processing / Production / Storage
- Agricultural Finance
- Agricultural Marketing
- Supply Chain
What You Stand to Gain
- N1.5 million grant shared among top 2 startups
- Mentor support
- Access to workspace, market and networks that stimulate innovation, collaboration and business growth.
- Access to Passion Incubator’s resources, partner organization support and business development services
- July 3rd to July 24th: Call for applications (Ends 24th July)
- July 25th to 1st August: Screening of applications
- 3rd August to 10th August: Selection of 10 semi-finalists
- 14th August to 15th August: Announcement of 5 finalists
- 28th August at 10AM – 2PM: Agritech demo day
- 27th August at 10AM – 2PM: Conference
- Themed: “Redefining and repositioning Agricultural value chains during and post the COVID-19 era”, this conference will bring together, virtually, global experts to discuss and share insights on Agricultural value chains.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|
|Deadline||24th July, 2020.|