Job Title: Female Data Entry Clerk
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a female Data Entry Clerk to type information into our database from paper documents.
- The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail.
- You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Transfer data from hard copy to a digital database
- Create spreadsheets to track important customer information and orders
- Update various data including financial transactions, customer information, inventory, status of items or other information
- Organize existing data in a spreadsheet
- Verify outdated data and make any necessary changes to records
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establishes entry priorities. Processes customer and account source documents by reviewingdatafor deficiencies.
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Proven experience asdata entry clerk
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch-typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Candidates should possess HND qualification
- 1+ years experience in a relevant field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch typing skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: January 20, 2021
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|