JOB TITLE: Female Early Years Educator (Nursery 2)
JOB LOCATION: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our Early Years Educator, you will be required to work with children age 4-5.
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum qualification required is a Degree in English (BA/B.Ed) or Early Childhood Education gained from a reputable university; plus a diploma or certificate in Montessori Education
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience and be able to demonstrate understanding and a secure curriculum knowledge of the British Curriculum gained from working in a similar role
- Must be resident in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
- Be accountable for pupils’ attainment, progress and outcomes
- Be able to set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Be able to establish a safe and stimulating environment for pupils, rooted in mutual respect
- Be able to set goals that stretch and challenge pupils of all abilities
- Demonstrate an understanding of and be able to take responsibility for promoting high standards of literacy, articulacy and the correct use of standard English
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of systematic synthetic phonics
- Be able to teach mathematics with a clear understanding of appropriate teaching strategies
- Be expected to demonstrate consistently high standards of personal and professional conduct
- Be enthusiastic, creative and dynamic in developing and delivering relevant lesson plans that meet the needs of all children
- Be able to produce stimulating classroom and outdoor learning environments that promote independent learning
- To complement your qualification and experience, you will come with patience, good sense of humour and great stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively children.
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, art and crafts are a must
- You must have excellent English Language skills (clear written, reading and spoken)
- Be confident in using ICT and media to support your work and the children’s learning.
- Effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Interested candidates mustdemonstrate early childhood training and experience on their CV and cover letter
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above.
Deadline: August 30, 2021
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|