JOB TITLE: Female Early Years Educator (Nursery)
JOB LOCATION: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our Early Years Educator, you will be required to work with children age 3-4.
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum qualification required is a Degree in English/Primary Education (BA/B.Ed); A Post Graduate Qualification or Early Childhood Education gained from a reputable university; plus a diploma or certificate in Montessori Education
- Minimum 3 years experience and understanding of the British Curriculum gained from working in a similar role
- Must be resident in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
- Knowledge and experience of teaching phonics is preferred and an added advantage
- You should be enthusiastic and confident in your abilities to engage children and extend their learning through play, enabling their emotional, social and educational development.
- Be enthusiastic innovative, creative and dynamic in developing relevant lesson plans that meet the needs of all children and delivering them effectively
- Be able to produce stimulating classroom and outdoor learning environments that promote independent learning
- To complement your qualification and experience, you will come with patience, good sense of humour and great stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of young, lively children.
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, art and crafts are a must
- You must have excellent English Language skills (clear written, reading and spoken)
- Be confident in using ICT and media to support your work and the children’s learning
- Effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above.
Deadline: November 30, 2021
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|