JOB TITLE: Female Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Our Client is currently looking for an experiencedFemale Personal / Executive Assistant to act as supporting force to the Director.
- You are to act as a first point of contact, deal with correspondence, communications and phone calls and also assist in anticipating the administrative needs of your employer and bringing together the appropriate people and resources to ensure needs are met.
- You will also Manage diaries and organize meetings and appointments reminding the manager / executive of important tasks, Organizing various aspects of the manager’s personal commitments and deadline.
- Organizing various aspects of the manager’s personal commitments
- Creating and managing schedules for staff and other related matters.
- Managing business and personal errands (such as personal payroll, logistics coordination, sourcing of items etc.) and performing general administrative tasks.
- Tracking various expenses and related matters and creating more seamless ways to do such things
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the director’s priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best general administrative tasks.
- Performing research related to various tasks and projects including producing timelines and reviews of projects, researching new ventures and projects and general oversight of projects
- Weekly visits to outlets / locations to assess and report on their activities.
- Working with the executive and the management team to organize and execute assigned special business projectsand perform any other duties assigned by management.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Business Related Program
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage to 7 years working experience in a personal, technical or executive assistant role
- Must have Experience Dealing with senior management and C-suite executives..
- Ability to use Power BI is a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of data analysis and interpretations- at least on Excel and Conversant with software tools for tracking multiple projects.
- Excellent research and reporting skills.
- The ability to build relationships across the business and external contacts
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Very strong skill in Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Applicant must be a Able to commute easily to Ikeja area of Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] and cc: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: December 17, 2021
|Job Category||Secretarial / PA|