JOB TITLE: Purchase Data Entry Officer (Female)
JOB LOCATION: Oyo
- Key-in purchase and other data into the system;
- Carry out accounts reconciliation as at when due;
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete data;
- Check completed work for errors or duplicate information;
- Ensure proper use of office equipment provided for work;
- Communicates effectively, both orally and written;
- Carry out other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Accounting from a recognized university;
- Minimum of five (5) years cognate experience preferably in Poultry and frozen foods companies;
- Ability to enter data at a given speed;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of MS office suit;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Must be a team player;
- Very smart with ability to multi-task
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Ibadan, Oyo State.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: June 23, 2021
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|