Job Title: Female Sales Executive
- Generating new business.
- Source for new business opportunities.
- Working with the marketing team to develop good marketing strategy
- Conducting market research
- Conducting research and analysing market trends and competitors
- Planning the new ventures marketing program
- Website development and management
- Implementing marketing programs
- Marketing of the Company’s products and services.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify prospective clients.
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Analysing metrics at strategic moments to ascertain successes.
- Compiling informed reports to guide all marketing-related efforts.
- Partaking in marketing workshops to enlarge your skill set.
- Minimum of HND in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience as a Sales Executive in Logistics
- Must reside in Lagos Mainland or its environs
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Creativity and imagination
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Organisational ability
- IT skills
- Business and commercial acumen
- N100,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: [email protected] using “Female Sales Executive” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
|Job Category||Sales / Business Development|