JOB TITLE: Female Trainee Teacher (Early Years)
JOB LOCATION: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualification and Requirements
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated educator to join our hard-working staff. Our ideal candidate MUST:
- Hold a B.Ed./BA in English Language or Early Childhood Education from a reputable Higher Institution
- Must live in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
- Have at least 1 year experience in the classroom environment working with preschool learners.
- Experience of the EYFS Curriculum will be an added advantage
- Must have the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children
- Must have exceptional command of both spoken and written English Language
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible, artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office
- This is a fantastic opportunity for those wanting to gain on the job experience of the British Curriculum.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates must detail their interests, passion and experience in Early Childhood Education.
Deadline: November 30, 2021
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|