MacTay Consulting is recruiting candidates for a Fiber Delivery Engineer.
JOB TITLE: Fiber Delivery Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Manage vendor relationships and key milestones for Infrastructure on-time delivery
- Manager fibre acceptance for performance characteristics, including Optical Time-Domain Reflectometer analysis
- Drive metric driven quarterly business vendor reviews
- Report on key metrics for Infrastructure products: On-time performance, Vendor performance, Financial monthly and yearly activated services
- Collaborate with sourcing team on vendor relationships and key contract requirements including fibre planning
- Collaborate across cross-functional teams to synchronize fiber deployment schedule with and fibre acceptance
- Work with data located in different systems, correlate data and build data to be used across different tools/systems
- 5+ years experience in network deployment fibre infrastructure projects
- Experience in terrestrial fibre network design and technology, ideally in long haul networks
- Certification or a proven track record in project management techniques and tools (e.g. PMP)
- Experience with engaging vendors on aspects of network design, planning and construction.
- Vendor management experience
- Experience in relationship building and collaboration within a cross-functional team
- Handle data with different tools to be able to create correlations and be able to clean data sources
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|
|Deadline||30th June, 2020.|