JOB TITLE: Field Officer
Grade: Officer 1, 2 and 3
Function: Sales / Marketing
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
- Ensure Customer profile falls within focus segment i.e. Blue, Silver or SME.
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new / prospective customers.
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
- Participate in weekly / monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
- Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager.
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance.
- Update call memo on a daily basis.
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
- Participate in tactical sales / marketing activities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Not more than 29 years.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience.
- SSCE / OND / HND / B.Sc
- Good interpersonal skills, Strong Selling Skills and Street smart
- Full time or part time qualification in marketing will be an advantage.
- Experience in micro finance or commercial bank will be an advantage.
- Excellent communications and analytical skill.
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|
|Deadline||31st March, 2020.|