FIN/HR Assistant – (Mobile) is needed at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)
JOB TITLE: FIN/HR Assistant – (Mobile)
Scope of Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Execute administrative tasks and do follow up of project accountancy, according to administration manager’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over monetary resources.
- Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the Administrator Manager, checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, and ensure cash availability.
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
- Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements while defending MSF ’s interests.
- Follow up all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
- Desirable Finance, Business or Administration related Diploma.
- Essential MSF working experience of at least two years in related position
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Commitment, Flexibility, Stress Management, Results, Teamwork, Service
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (English only) to: [email protected] with “FIN/HR Assistant (Mobile)” as subject of the email.
Applications must be in English and include:
- Cover letter, complete CV and Copies of all certificates and diplomas mentioned in the CV.
- Updated contact details and ID
- Contact information of the previous employer/s for reference.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Human Resources / Recruitment|
|Deadline||5th June, 2020.|