Job Title: Finacle Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Finacle customization flow understanding (New custom menu, Reports – MRT & Jasper, Batch job, Product menu customization, FI, EOD-BOD process and debugging)
- Ensure quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
- Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best in class technologies.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2 – 10 years of work experience.
- Experience in best practices to be followed in Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions) related to Finacle application
- Experience in Finacle scripting, Unix shell scripting and Report designing
- Good understanding of Finacle Integrator and feasible enhancements to the same Functional Skills
- Finacle Core Banking Functional knowledge
- Good understanding of the Banking domain and terminologies used.
- Finacle certification from Infosys will be added advantage
- Finacle CRM and Admin module (FINFADM/SSOADM)
- Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Good understanding of Finacle Product Architecture & Customization layers
- Working experience on Finacle 11 requirement and product capability along with Customization architecture
- Experience in handling Finacle Interfacing requirements (Custom and Product APIs/Connect 24/Finacle Integrator).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: December 16, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|