JOB TITLE: Finance & Accounting Intern
JOB LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
- Manage all accounts payable including ensuring costs are appropriately documented and approved, entering transactions, and supporting the execution of payments.
- Maintain accounts receivable records, ensuring records are comprehensive and all payments are correctly applied.
- Develop and maintain online and paper filing systems for accounting files.
- Manage accounting schedules, and prepare and enter month end closing entries including allocation of costs and recognition of revenue.
- Prepare and upload payroll, tax, and benefits payments and serve as a primary point person for related vendors.
- Liaise with field office staff, including the review of cash requests and reconciliation of field office expenditures.
- Provide additional administrative or other support as requested.
- Acquiring, processing and registering customer invoices using various accounting software and systems.
- Submit invoices for payment with clients post-delivery of goods across the country
- Execute the necessary bookkeeping tasks, such as data entry, reconciling of accounts, as well as preparing accounting reports and facts in accordance with enacted processes and guidelines.
- Follow macro-economic news/updates and prepare periodic reports on the financial implications/opportunities for the Company
- Work with the finance team and other Interdepartmental teams to build scalable financial processes and metrics
- Assisting Accountants with financial analysis of actual projected expenses
- Assisting with account payables and receivables
- Assisting with annual audit preparation
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
- BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or equivalent in a highly analytical field from a reputable institution.
- Must have completed the NYSC program
- Proficiency in Excel and PPT presentations.
- Good use of modern accounting software and tools (Quickbooks, SAGE, Zoho Office Suite etc)
- Good organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Good mathematical and numerical skills
- Leadership and analytical skills
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
NGN50,000 – NGN70,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: June 18, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|