JOB TITLE: Finance & Admin Officer
JOB LOCATION: Abia, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Kwara, Plateau, and Oyo States (1 position each)
- This position will be responsible for all matters related to the finance, operations, and administration of the state office.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Ensure compliance and consistency with the organization’s policies and procedures, as well as compliance with the terms and conditions of the agreements with the donor’s best practices.
- Timely review and processing of all vendor payments
- Timely review of CBOs disbursement request and reported expenditure
- Record and account daily transactions on SAP and ensure accuracy and completeness of required files and supporting documentation that serves as evidence of transactions.
- Process cash disbursements in accordance with financial management policies and established approval levels.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for the state containing budget to actual expenditure information (variance analysis).
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations of state project bank account.
- Responsible for procurement activities within the state in accordance with the organization’s procurement policy.
- Prepare and submit reports and tax filings in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Aid program staff in office and project budget preparation.
- Responsible for all matters related to the operations and administration of state office.
- Manage assets within the state (CBOs and state office) to ensure adequate maintenance.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting from a recognized institution
- 2 years post NYSC experience, in a similar position
Skills and Competency required:
- Good understanding of fundamental accounting principles
- Fair understanding of Global Fund donor’s financial guidelines and rules
- Must be computer literate
- Good analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of and experience using MS office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High level of integrity and adherence to professional ethics
- Ability to prioritize, plan and organize workflow to tight timeframes
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and ability to follow up on tasks to completion
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for this positions is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented young professionals.
- SFH offers professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Deadline: June 23, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|