Non-governmental Organization is recruiting candidates for a Finance & Administrative Support Officers.
JOB TITLE: Finance & Administrative Support Officers
JOB LOCATION: Lagos, Oyo, Kaduna, Kano, Benue, Nasarawa, Gombe, Taraba, Abia, Anambra, Akwa Ibom and Rivers
- The Finance & Administrative Support Officer’s role is to manage the daily operations of the field teams.
- S/he will coordinate logistics and financial activities for the state survey activities.
- Multitasking skills with the ability to manage complex schedules and provide administrative support is required for this position.
Terms of Reference
The Finance & Administrative Support Officers under the supervision of the National Finance Lead, will carry out the following:
- Accreditation of Field Teams
- Coordination of attendance at all meetings
- Coordination of Time sheets at the end of every month
- Arrangement of meeting halls and ensure readiness of meeting/training
- Printing and distribution of field documents whenever necessary
- Assist in routine report writing
- Booking of hotels, airport pickup and logistics for survey monitoring teams.
- Commodities logistic for state labs
- Facilitate Allocation of vehicles to state teams and staff for movement
- Collation and disbursement of remuneration for field staff and state team.
- Prepare requisite financial documents ahead of meetings
- Prepare payment schedule for participants at trainings/meetings.
- B.Sc. in Accounting, Finance or related field is strongly preferred. Master’s level Degree is an advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive financial management experience on development projects is required.
- The resident in the selected state is strongly preferred.
- Experience coordinating human resources management activities, including application of labor laws, recruitment, and performance appraisal systems is an advantage.
- Experience and Knowledge of Global Fund regulations, policies, and procedures, and familiarity with subgrants management is a plus.
- Fluency in English and the local language is required.
- Strong analytical and computer skills, especially with accounting software, spreadsheets, and financial analysis, knowledge of usage of Quick book is preferred.
- Submit a one-page Application Letter along with your CV and references online
- We are an equal opportunity organization that is committed to promoting, gender equality
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|
|Deadline||25th June, 2020.|