JOB TITLE: Finance and Accounts Manager
JOB LOCATION: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Finance and Accounts Manager is a managerial role that will report directly to the CFO and the Managing Director. There will be some level of interaction with the Board of Directors.
- Along with support for audit, budget, and year end preparation, this position will respond to general department inquiries, provide administrative and accounting support, and coordinate designated projects designed to strengthen the finance and accounting functions.
- The Finance and Accounts Manager will assist in ensuring the management reports produced are accurate and meet reporting deadlines.
- The Finance and Accounts Manager will be responsible for the efficient managing of the accounting and reporting process.
- Finance Business Partnering
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Supervision and Coaching
- Process and Control Improvements
- Execution of the Company’s financial strategy by leading how finance interacts with other aspects of the business and vice-versa.
- Preparation and ownership of reports to executive management and the Board of Directors on a timely basis. The reports measure profitability, liquidity, operational performance, variance analysis amongst other KPIs.
- Preparation of annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS and pronouncements from the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria.
- Manage and protect the integrity of the financial information and records of the Company.
- Ensure financial records are balanced as part of preparation for annual external audits to ensure quick turnaround of the audit cycle.
- Comply with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating estimated tax payments; assembling data for monthly and annual tax filings.
- Supervise and coach junior team members on finance and accounting matters relating to their tasks.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Provide financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Ad hoc assistance to the CFO and Executive Management as required.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role within a Manufacturing/Retail entity or with a reputable accounting firm. Experience with a reputable accounting firm is an added advantage.
- ICAN or ACCA Qualified
- Knowledge of ERP Systems. Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Technology
- Leadership skills
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Extremely analytical
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Team building and team bonding.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: November 30, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|