JOB TITLE: Finance and Administration Officer
JOB LOCATION: Abuja (FCT)
- Prepare checks, receipts, and journals
- Prepare payments before secondary review or approval from his/her supervisor and/or designated approvers
- Enter data entry of all approved vouchers into the QuickBooks (accounting system)
- Prepare monthly schedules for of all statutory deductions and WHT remittance
- Support petty cash management, including verification and review of petty cash payments for accuracy, legitimacy, and reconciliation of remaining cash with the Finance Manager whenever replenishment is required
- Support the review project staff advance and expense reports for accuracy
- Track sub-ledger balances, including receivable accounts for individual staff ensuring that outstanding travel advances are settled before issuing new advances
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Business Administration, or related Social Science field
- 5 years work Experience.
- Relevant experience in finance, logistics planning, and procurement
- Excellent cross-cultural communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated by ability to interact professionally with culturally and linguistically diverse staff, clients, and consultants
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team, assess priorities, and manage a variety of activities with attention to details
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office application packages like Excel, Word, or other customized accounting software and comfort in a Windows PC environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates must submit the following document below to: [email protected] Please reference the job title and location on the subject line, your cover letter and resume / CV:
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (CV) listing all work experience and qualifications and a cover letter.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: April 16, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|