Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative is recruiting for the position below
JOB TITLE: Finance Assistant
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Finance Assistant Under the direction of the Finance & Grants Officer, the Finance Assistant will be responsible for the provision of accounting, administrative, and logistical support services to the SHARP Project.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Experience with administrative and secretarial skills
- Sound accounting skills
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume / CV as a single MS Word Document to: AHNI-F&[email protected]
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e be email) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|