Finance Intern needed at Asset and Equity Group.
JOB TITLE: Finance Intern
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Supports the Head FX team and Finance Manager in ensuring proper cash management, effective execution of all treasury related documentations, banking information management and customer collections / recoveries.
- Customer collection calls: to gather issues for further internal discussions / resolutions.
- Regular tracking and tracing of customer payments.
- Preparation of refund documents in the event of wrong payments made by customers.
- Preparation of treasury related documents (banking access maintenance, Trades / FX documents, etc.)
- Monitoring of daily cash balance across multiple bank accounts.
- Support resolution of vendor payments issues.
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline.
- Work Experience (include number of years and kind required): minimum of 1 year.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Be organised with personal workload, efficient and accurate.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- MS Office – Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: October 20, 2020
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|