JOB TITLE: Finance Intern
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily entry of transactions into QuickBooks.
- Preparation of invoices and purchase orders.
- Management of account receivables and payables.
- Interpretation and analysis of financial data.
- Perform budgeting and financial forecasting.
- Provision of support during the audit process.
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc. Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related courses.
- Should have graduated with at least a second class upper division (3.5 GPA).
- The ideal candidate should be a Pre-NYSC graduate or fresh out of camp.
- No experience is necessary, but you must be proficient with basic computer programs and willing to learn.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Knowledge of the use of QuickBooks is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Analytical skills.
- Average typing speed of 40WPM.
Deadline: September 30, 2021
|Job Category||Finance Officer - Receivables|