JOB TITLE: Finance Intern
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- We are seeking a competent and interested Finance Intern who is currently to join our organization
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Finance Manager in maintaining the day-to-day operations in the Finance Department.
- Ensure proper Scrutiny of bills and receipts of day-to-day operations before processing for payment.
- Responsible for the documentation of cash payment vouchers and all related cash transactions.
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial and other job-related information.
- Ensure proper documentation and filing of all financial documents
- Daily stock taking and stock reconciliation
- Daily financial reporting
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the head of department.
- OND in Accounting or Finance
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Competency in MS Office
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates must be willing to resume immediately and reside within Gbagada, Shomolu axis as proximity is a key consideration.
Deadline: August 5, 2021
|Job Category||Finance Officer - Receivables|