Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is recruiting candidates for a Finance Manager.
JOB TITLE: Finance Manager
JOB LOCATION: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
- Collating Data, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Producing long-term business plan
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- Manage income, cash flow and expenditure Developing and managing financial systems/models
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- Supervising staff
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Providing and interpreting financial information Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends Formulating strategic and long-term business plans;
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk, while maximizing financial opportunities.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- Managing NJP’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. Auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue;
- Producing accurate and timely financial reports to specific deadlines;
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Manage the payroll function both outsourced and internal Produce invoices, submit to internal clients through procurement and follow through Resolve issues on invoices as quickly as possible, while keeping an eye on the backlog of invoices.
- Handle treasury function on behalf of all parties
- Responsible for financial approval of employee’s monthly payment and other expenditures based on steering committee advice and Auditors approval.
- Responsible for financial Compliance (Internal, Statutory Accounting, Regulatory, Tax, Commercial and Audit).
- Responsible for financial Approval of Insurance, Bonds and Guarantees, if required for vendor-supplied materials and equipment.
The holder of this post must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance, and an MBA or master’s degree in finance.
- ICAN certified and other professional qualifications. ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of fifteen (15)years’ experience with at least four(4) years in a similar position; experience with operational accounting is required.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance, and an MBA or master’s degree in finance
- Experience: Minimum Experience 15 Year
- Other experience: Minimum of fifteen years’ experience
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Required Travel: Not Required
- Job Status: Sourcing
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|
|Deadline||24th August, 2020.|